Take Back Control of Your Life:
Regaining a well-orchestrated life in a technologized world
Janelle has taught the famous Time Manager™ course for over 25 years to audiences both large and small. She has now turned the most critical ideas from that course, updated them, and made them relevant to a world that is inundated with e-mail, total electronic information, and still left with the same 24 hours each day.
Topics she chooses from to suit your audience include:
- Taking the best practices of time management and adapting them to the modern world
- Writing things down — it’s a great habit and works on paper or on your tablet
- When your world is crazy busy what does it mean to be operationally focused on the right things?
- Available time — it’s a quantifiable resource, as long as you calculate it that way
- Email — a killer or a savior; we all choose how email impacts us
- You’re not a nerd if you schedule; you’re probably getting things done
- Setting limits — How to say no without being offensive
- Your personal life — it still matters
- Elephants still need to be eaten — how to chunk down your big tasks and get things done
- Go electronic — the tools are there if you don’t allow them to overwhelm you
- Overview — it’s a critical control concept, and everyone can do it
- Brain Gain — this electronic world isn’t limiting you, it’s expanding you if you do it right