A Complaint Is a Gift, Using Customer Feedback as a Strategic Tool
Complaints can be seen as a nasty, difficult-to-handle aspect of business, or they can be viewed as the “gift” they are.
Coauthor of the bestselling business book, A Complaint Is a Gift, Dr. Janelle Barlow — in a fast paced, entertaining, and profound presentation — gets her audiences to rethink their entire position about and approach to complaints.
While Janelle will customize her presentation for you, general topics include:
- The nature of complaints
- Why most customers don’t complain
- Why complaint handlers are really sales people
- Eight-step Gift Formula
- Shifting your paradigm about complaints
- Using complaints as one of your best marketing opportunities
- Turning complaining customers into partners
Perfect as a keynote, break-out session, or workshop. Janelle will customize her remarks depending upon the level of the audience. For senior level audiences, she focuses on service recovery as a strategic tool. For customer facing staff, she focuses on how to handle complaints.