Presenting with Impact — Program
Get confident. Make an impact.
Even your best ideas go to waste unless you communicate them with impact. You must make sure that your messages are clear, concise and memorable. It also means you must get equipped with the presentation skills it takes to deliver a presentation that truly stands out. TMIʼs Presentation Skills is a highly engaging and practice-oriented training that will prepare you to deliver confident, lively and convincing business presentations in front of any audience.
This program will go far beyond the basics, including in-depth analysis of your style, strengths and impact, one-to-one coaching, and an optional personal video record of the amazing progress you will be making throughout the intense days of training.
After this training you will deliver presentations professionally and convincingly. TMIʼs presentation skills techniques and practices will give you the necessary confidence. The end result will not be an icy calm, but thatʼs probably not what youʼre after anyway. A couple of butterflies in your stomach wonʼt do you any harm. But they should not be fluttering about wildly, but rather in the same direction. Your energy should be used in a positive way. Your confidence must be built up, so that situations are under your control – keeping you free to focus on the message you want to get across.
You will learn how to goal-direct your preparation. By means of a few simple but profound techniques you can bring your presentations to life full with logic, emotion, clarity and impact. And, you will be prepared to handle most ʻdifficultʼ or ʻunexpectedʼ questions, comments and situations.
Ideas are not worth much unless you know how to present and “sell“ them. Thatʼs why this training delivers such great benefits to both you, as an individual participant, and your organization, as a whole. Important hidden resources emerge to the surface that are immensely valuable to the organization.
Key benefits for your organization
- Better communication
- More active meeting participants
- More new suggestions/ideas
- Greater impact on external presentations
- Time savings on internal exchange of information
- Ideas are more likely to be “sold“ in the right way
- Happier employees
- More goal-directed energy
Key benefits for participants
As a result of attending this program participants will be able to:
- Create greater personal impact through better presentation skills
- Make ample time for your preparation
- Adapt your presentation to your audience
- Be more aware of your strengths and weaknesses on stage and what to do about them
- Practice effective use of your body language
- Be better able to manage your stress
- Handle questions and objections
- Create a positive atmosphere
- Use technical aids in a way that support your message
- Emphasize your ideas by means of strong visual aids
Those who want to make sure their presentations are at least as impactful as their thoughts.
Let’s start presenting more effectively!