Behavioral Styles & Communication — Program
Impact meets intent
Behavioral Style is a particular pattern of observable behavior patterns or habits, that have developed over time, and that are characteristic of a given individual. Your predominant Behavioral Style affects the way you do things, including your communication habits, such as: your verbal and non-verbal communication; how you organize and present information; how you establish credibility and build relationships; how you approach, manage, and resolve conflict; how you make decisions and solve problems.
Behavioral Style affects the way in which we communicate, the pattern of verbal and non-verbal behaviors that comprises our preferred ways of giving and receiving information in a specific situation.
This program will help you develop an awareness of your own and othersʼ behavior and communication patterns, and help you make sure that the impact you make on others matches your intent. This will give you a great edge to making the most of your personality strengths, communicate more effectively, influence others more successfully, and build better relationships in business, as well as your private life.
Key benefits for your organization
- Improved open communication at all levels
- More impactful individuals and teams
- Issues and conflicts dealt with and not avoided
- Stronger relationships with customers
- Stronger relationships with 3rd parties
- Improved retention
- Clarity of corporate goals and shared vision
Key benefits for participants
As a result of attending this program participants will be able to:
- Read the signs – identifying the preferred styles of those around you
- View interactions between the styles: potential traps and how to avoid them
- Communication and influencing styles: the 3 pillars of influencing
- How to best influence each Behavior Style: key influencing actions
- Putting your insights into practice
- Understand your preferred communication and influencing style
- Recognize style modification situations
- Know how to respond appropriately when others disagree
- Recognize nonverbal resistance message
- Learn ways to prepare in advance based on style
Managers and business professionals who want to polish and further develop the way they communicate with and influence others.
Would your managers benefit from a deeper understanding of how different people communicate, leading to better understanding and acceptance?