Performance Management — Program
Aligning performance improvement with corporate objectives
Performance Coaching is a highly participative learning program designed to help managers develop the ability to talk with staff about their work in a way that leads to performance improvement and alignment with the corporate objectives. The program will also help managers realize that performance coaching is one of their most challenging roles and must be approached in a serious manner.
Most newly appointed managers struggle to make the mental transition from being a performer, a doer into becoming a leader of people. Not knowing how to deal with performance issues, some fall into the default modes of command and control, causing fear and compliance among employees. Others try to become friends with their staff, which may be fun, but typically does not help to make performance a priority. There has to be a better way, and that way is Performance Coaching.
- Why is coaching important to improve performance?
- Understanding the habits of highly effective leaders and coaches
- Coaching in different situations: High performers, Average performers, Poor performers
- Simulations and skills practice with individual feedback
- Action planning to get started
Key benefits for your organization
- Alignment of performance improvement with corporate objectives
- Team performance improvement
- Improve the ability of Leaders/Managers to help their individual team members on a one -on –one basis
- Greater team motivation
- Inspired employees
- Improved retention
Key benefits for participants
As a result of attending this program participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of coaching
- Know how to analyze performance
- Learn the keys to coaching poor, average and high performers
- Performance coach to improve results
- Align performance with corporate objectives
- Apply new skills for motivating teams
Managers and Leaders with direct reports and performance responsibilities.
When is your next performance review scheduled. Would you like your managers better able to direct performance when they evaluate it? Letʼs get started!