A Complaint Is a Gift — Program
Using customer feedback as a strategic tool
Do you know how many customers you lost last quarter? Do you know why? Do you know if complaints were handled satisfactorily? Do you know what youʼll need to do to retain your existing customers and to attract more customers?
A Complaint Is a Gift is a very effective, highly sought after customer service training workshop about turning customer complaints into business opportunities, regaining unhappy customersʼ trust, and keeping them as customers.
Making customer relationship management really happen We can often observe that CRM investments are rather high on the technical side, whereas proper investment into understanding, making sense of, and ʻlivingʼ CRM is seldom executed. The result is that:
- Staff are not sure about what effective complaint handling is really all about, what the point is and what role they play and why
- Customers do not feel like they are receiving personal attention and personalized service when they face problems
- Important information from conversations with customers are not added to the system, leading to declining relevance and how to handle customer complaints effectively
A Complaint Is a Gift is not only a practical “how-to” customer service training program that takes participants into the world of customer relationships, but also provokes and inspires changes in related thinking, attitudes and habits.
A Complaint Is a Gift can support the implementation or revitalization of your Customer Relationship Management system and effectively helps to really make it happen.
Key benefits for your organization
- Increased profitability
- Improved public image
- Greatly improved customer loyalty
- Fewer customers lost
- Increased market share
- A more realistic idea of customer satisfaction
- More satisfied customers after complaint handling
- Ability to receive more complaints from customers who are dissatisfied, so you can learn from them and fix them
- Improved awareness of the harmful effect of customer dissatisfaction
- Improved awareness of the importance of handling complaints effectively
- Improved awareness of the importance of keeping customers satisfied
- Better internal relationships
Key benefits for participants
As a result of attending this program participants will be able to:
- Handle and process complaints more effectively
- Learn to listen and receive criticism professionally and not personally
- Provide better service to both “internal” and “external” customers
- Increase your chance of receiving more responsible assignments
- Build better personal relationships with others, internally and externally
- Enjoy greater job satisfaction
- Improve their self-esteem
Managers and staff with customer contact either face-to-face, over the phone, online, or in writing. Let’s get started!