Integrated telecom provider, Malaysia – Boosting sales channel performance
This TMI client is a leading integrated telecommunications provider in Malaysia. Facing a tough competition from other internet service providers and mobile operators, they decided to focus on the performance of their independent sales agencies. Specifically they wanted to boost their sales performance with regards to internet service packages, and prepaid cards. They have chosen to work with TMI, as we offered an integrated development process that addressed both the sales and customer service aspects.
What was delivered:
- A thorough investigation and needs assessment including competitor promotion analysis, product training assessment, and assessment of the non-exclusive multibrand agentsʻ practices, motivation and preferences.
- Designed and co-created a customized intervention process to address key sales and service competencies and motivations
- Delivered a series of 2-day world-class sales and service workshops to 340 agents nationwide. These workshops put a special focus on selling, providing quality customer service, and dealing with complaints using TMIʼs A Complaint Is a Gift formula. The initiative indirectly also aimed to strengthen a sense of loyalty, commitment and preference of multi-brand agents towards our client
What has been achieved:
- The program was very well received with our facilitators receiving outstanding evaluation feedback
- Increased knowledge of, confidence in, and motivation to selling our clientʼs products
- Already one month after the intervention the sales of internet service packages reached the highest ever monthly sales results, with much of the success attributed to the intervention